Beginning April 2023, Epson will launch two new inkjet printheads that support solvent inks. The new I3200(8)-S1HD and S800-S1 are compatible with a wide variety of inks used for industrial applications and will expand Epson’s offerings in the PrecisionCore printhead series enabling the company to support an even broader range of industrial and other digital printing environments. In addition to aqueous, UV-cured and eco-solvent inks, they support oil-based, solvent and other types of inks for digital printing applications in production printing.
Product features I3200(8)-S1HD
- Solvent compatibility with solvents with high solubility gives this printhead the ability to meet the requirements for printing things such as displays and photovoltaic cells.
- Prints with up to eight colours and easily equips printers for high-quality output. Up to eight different colours of ink can be used – and not just CMYK colour inks. Liquids of different types can also be jetted, enabling this printhead to flexibly adapt to industrial printing applications. It also delivers 1200 dpi high-definition image quality, making it ideal for high-speed single-pass as well as multi-pass printing.
Product features S800-S1
- The compact design of the S800-S1 is compatible with the same inks as the I3200(8)-S1HD, but the single-chip design enables it to print where space is limited, as well as print in close proximity to substrates with a 3D surface.
For more information about PrecisionCore printheads, please visit:
- Micro Piezo inkjet technology
- Micro Piezo printhead manufacturing technology