Schobertechnologies GmbH specializes in the development, design and manufacturing of rotary tools, modules and specialty machines widely used in film, foil, packaging, nonwoven and paper converting industries.
As a manufacturer of digitally printed folding boxes and in-mould labels, your best way into the future is with our new RSM520HD-DIGI-VARICUT. This machine has a hybrid drive technology for format-independent processing of digitally printed packaging materials & foils.
The innovative rotary die cutting machine features hybrid drive technology for format-independent processing combining continuous and intermittent sequences during the cutting and creasing process. This takes place in an in-setting process, always in register with the print. In this way, a wide range of print format lengths can be covered with one set of tools.
The modular version of the RSM520HD-DIGI-VARICUT is available for various web widths – up to 770 mm. The max. print format length is 1,120 mm.
Additional technologies and services to be highlighted: – Rotary Cutting & Creasing Tools for the production of packaging blanks – Extremely long lifetime is achieved by combining high-quality long life materials for the die cutting cylinder and wear resistant anvil cylinder in top coat design.
– High-Performance Punching Modules – Punching tools for dense patterns with exchangeable punches and dies for punching paper, film and foils as thin as 0.015 mm.
– Rotary Die Cutting-Perforating Module – For processing multiple blisters in one sheet or as an individual package made out of various materials, among all PVC and PE.
– Modules and Tools for Braille Embossing – The braille embossing can either be applied in the printing or in the converting machines, such as window foil sealing machines.
– High-Capacity and High-Speed heavy duty rotary die cutting modules with cylinder quick lifting device.
– High-precision and High-Energy magnetic cylinders for web width up to 1,500 mm and max. circumference of 1,220 mm (48”).
– Webshop for consumables available : https://shop.schobertechnologies.de/ Eberdingen, April 2021 / Schobertechnologies GmbH