ROTOMETRICS’ NEW ACCUPRINT EC PRINT SLEEVES – SHOWS PROMISE IN A DEMANDING MARKET
In early February, RotoMetrics announced the launch of AccuPrintTM EC enhanced composite print sleeves designed to offer maximum stability and repeat performance. Since its introduction, the Flexographic industry has shown increased interest as they look for high quality alternatives for their printing needs.
According to Devin McCart, Global Business Development Manager for RotoMetrics, customers struggle to print with sleeves that are easily damaged at the core and show deep razor marks on the surface where tape is often trimmed and the plates mounted. It was for this reason we sought to introduce a sleeve with features that would provide protection against these factors. (Check out our video on the proper technique for mounting an air assisted print sleeve at https://youtu.be/yiWL4g2JcRo)
The outcome is our exclusive AccuPrintTM EC sleeve technology, which features a unique layering of materials known for their high dimensional stability and durability.
AccuPrintTM EC print sleeves have many advantages over the current industry print sleeve offerings, including;
· Durable patented fiber inner core offering maximum strength and resistance to chemicals and UV light
· Compressible foam layer eliminates deformation and aging issues
· Exclusive manufacturing process creating industry leading dimensional stability
· Extremely tough outer resin coating reinforced with polyester filaments improve sleeve life
· Optional metal cut line allows cutting directly on sleeve surface without damage
· Optional steel ring insert prevents damage to alignment notch
To find out more about AccuPrintTM EC, go to http://www.rotometrics.com/our-products/print-cylinders-sleeves/accuprint-ec-sleeves/ or call RotoMetrics at +1-800-325-3851.
AccuPrintTM EC Print Sleeve with metal cut line and steel ring alignment notch