LEONARD KURZ has developed Dreamcomposer software to enable designers to create high-quality 3D mock-ups of packaging designs in an uncomplicated and simple way. Users have access to a selection of over 100 real KURZ transfer decorations as well as exclusive creative effects to make the final packaging product stand out. Whether it’s a carton, bottle, tube or jar it’s possible to move from a flat layout to a fully embellished 3D-rendering.
In just a few steps, a PDF document becomes a finished 3D model on screen. Using a viewer link, this model can be easily shared with colleagues or clients. This allows the entire project team to view and rotate the 3D animation directly and visually experience all the effects. Change requests are directly implemented live, so that all participants always have the current version in front of their eyes. In addition, 4K screenshots can be created at the touch of a button.
- Web-based and accessible from anywhere
- Fast live interaction with stakeholders
- Easy change and direct implementation, i.e. everyone sees changes immediately
- Cost-effective way to create 3D prototypes, virtually
- No tinkering, folding or actively piecing together patterns (sustainable, as no waste)
- From upload to finished 3D prototype in under 10 minutes
- All designs are stored on a secure server without access by KURZ
- Fast prototyping of refined packaging designs
- Easy to use without extensive know-how
- No special hardware required
Find out more about Dreamcomposer
Dreamcomposer is a cost-effective way to create 3D prototypes, virtually