Label Power bring the first Uninet iColor 700 short run digital printing presses into Australia, as shown at the Label Expo USA in Chicago last month
Label Power will shortly have the new Uninet icolor 700 digital presses in stock and the first unit has already been sold before the units have landed in Australia.
The Power To Do More In Less Time – A unique Desktop Digital Press solution for short to mid run label production!
Introducing the iColor® 700 LED Toner-Based Digital Label Press for continuous roll-to-roll printing production featuring full color, and optional white under print capabilities in one single pass. The iColor® 700 is designed for in-house label printing; its unique low fuser temperature technology supports production printing on a broader range of standard and specialty label substrates including PET, vinyl and more. The Uninet iColor® 700 is a print system that allows production onto a variety of pre die-cut, kiss-cut or uncut substrates. Users can efficiently print 20 or 2,000 labels in minutes, with a finished roll ready for immediate application, eliminating lengthy lead times. That’s what the iColor® 700 will bring to your business.
It’s never been easier to go digital. The dynamics of the label and packaging industry are evolving and UniNet is changing the rules with the iColor® 700 Desktop Digital Label Press, printing at speeds of up to 9.14 meters/minute (30 feet/min). Customer’s demands are turning to shorter runs, faster turnaround and greater variety in their labels, branding and packaging. This innovative label press is easy to operate, so you can say goodbye to outsourcing and storing large quantities of labels that end up becoming unusable if any changes need to be made to your artwork.
Print on pre die-cut media with the iColor® patented auto-registration system. This exclusive technology keeps labels in position from beginning to end, resulting in consistent quality without the need to constantly monitor printing. Or print on non-cut media and add one of UniNet’s finishing solutions for custom die cutting, lamination, matrix removal, slitting and final rewind.
Exclusive to the iColor® series of printers is optional ability to print WHITE, both as a spot color and an underprint in one pass. This allows the user to print vibrant white with full color on clear and dark media. Save toner with the ability to print white text and designs onto dark labels and backgrounds. Printing on a wide variety of media is a cinch, including gloss and matte finishes, vinyl, PET, black or dark media and much more!
Drum and Chemical Label Printing Made Easy
The iColor® 700 Desktop Digital Label Press is ideal for printing full color GHS BS5609-compliant chemical and drum labels on demand. Die-cut labels printed on the iColor® 700 deliver outstanding stability and resistance to water, chemicals, fading and smudges when exposed to the harshest of elements.
Nearly every product being manufactured and sold today needs a label. The line between labels, packaging and product are blurring – when your product is competing with hundreds of others for a customer’s attention, everything is hinging on the overall visual appeal in order to stand out from the rest. The versatility of substrates compatible with the iColor® 700 allows for a more diverse product offering and further differentiation from competing products. Using the iColor® 700 Desktop Digital Label Press will help your package and brand stand apart from the others and receive the competitive edge it deserves.
iColor® 700 Features and Benefits
- Patented system to print die-cut labels with auto-registration system that keeps the label in position from the beginning to end of run
- Ability to print in WHITE with optional white toner package
- Optional fluorescent, clear and security toner kits available
- Print speeds of up to 30 feet/min – Capable of up to 2000 labels in 20 minutes
- Use files from any graphics program. Just convert your file to a CMYK PDF and you’re ready to print!
- EZ quote software to instantly estimate printing costs
- Easy access service bays for cartridge and components replacement and servicing
- Ideal for short to mid-run jobs
- Lowest fusing temperature on the market today
- Quick modifications can be made on the fly
- No setup / plate charges
- Vibrant, full color labels (outsourced labels are more expensive as you add colors and tend to be bland)
- Consistent Quality (Delta E) throughout the print job
- No minimum runs
- Nesting print feature for higher productivity
- No need for professional technicians – Save time and money
- GHS BS5609 certified (Sections 1, 2, and 3)
- Decreased waste – No need to stock pre-printed labels
- Minimize proofing / prototyping time
- Control customizations in house
- Easily revitalize product image
- Print on a variety of media such as PET, Vinyl, Clear, Wood Veneer, Tag stock, Matte, Semi Gloss, High Gloss and more.
- Ideal for industries such as: Chemical, specialty foods, beer and wine, coffee and tea, cosmetics, private labels and more!
- Just in time printing – No shipping delays due to lack of label stock
- Smallest footprint in its class featuring an integrated rewinder
- Long Life, Non fading, UV and water resistant labels (ink based label printers need lamination to be waterproof)
- Variable Data option for unique serialization and customization
- Ability to drag and drop label graphics easily
- Cut on the fly technology automatically cleanly cuts a finished edge to rolls
- Brilliant, Durable, Consistent Color
iColor® 700 Features and Benefits
- Print Speed:
- Up to 9.14 meters/min (30 ft/min)
- Print Technology:
- Single Pass 4 Color LED (CMYK)
- Printer Processor
- 533 MHz
- Media Width:
- Minimum: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum: 8.5 inches (216 mm)
- Print Width:
- Minimum: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum: 8.24 inches (209.3 mm)
- Media Thickness:
- Min: 0.006” / 0.15mm / 154 microns
- Max: 0.010” / 0.254mm / 254 microns
- Print Length:
- Up to 213 meters (700 ft)
- Substrate Types:
- Die Cut, Kiss Cut & Non Die Cut Label Stock
- Print Quality:
- 1200dpi (3600 dpi equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Toner Supplies:
- CMY – 11,500 pages @ 5%
- K – 11,000 pages @ 5% (Rated according to ISO/IEC 19798 guidelines)
- Drum Supplies:
- CMYK – 30,000 pages @ 5% (Rated according to ISO/IEC 19798 guidelines)
- Feeder System:
- Input roll maximum outside diameter: 8 inches (203 mm)
- Core inside diameter: 3 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum input roll weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Cut on the fly, auto cut
- Auto page width registration
- Front Panel LCD interface
- Web management system torque
- Auto adjusting form synchronization
- Rewinder System:
- Output roll maximum diameter: 8 inches (203 mm)
- Core inside diameter: 3.0 inches (76.2 mm)
- Maximum output roll weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- (HxWxD) Printer and Feeder: 26″ x 17.1 “x 21.5” (660 mm x 434 mm x 546 mm)
- Rewinder: 16″ x 19.75″ x 19″ (406 mm x 502 mm x 483 mm)
- Printer and Feeder: 110 lbs (49.9 kg)
- Rewinder: 27.65 lbs (12.54 kg)
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 10°C to 20°C (50 to 89.6°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 60% RH
- (Typical) 110 – 127 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1150W
- 220 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 1150W
- FCC Class A, CE, cTUVus, CCC
- 1 year parts and labor – visit www.icolorprint.com for more information
iColor® 700 System Requirements
UniNet ensures superior quality and resolution, as well as greater consistency and repeatability for the iColor® 700, designed and engineered to operate with qualified consumables and the Certified media library. UniNet is not responsible for damage or consequences arising from the use of non-certified media or consumables.
- Intel Xeon E5-1650 @ 3.20GHz, or Intel Core i7-3930K @ 3.20GHz
- 8 – 12GB (minimum)
- 150GB SATA (10K or 15K RPM)
- Compatible with Windows 7 Professional, 8 and Windows 10